Nunbell Dog Training Clicker is a popular, proven, science-based tool used to train puppies, older dogs, and other pets, such as cats and birds
- Distinct, bold click sound - sends a clear signal to reward your pet for good behaviour
- Wrist Strap allows convenient, instant access to respond immediately to your pet's behaviour
- Versatile Snap Hook can be connected to your belt loop or keychain
- Drop shaped clicker fits comfortably into the palm of your hand
- Durable, lightweight design is convenient for everyday life
How to use the Training Clicker:
- Clicker training is a popular, proven method to train puppies, older dogs, and other pets - great for teaching basic commands, potty training, tricks, and more.
- During training, click once each time the pet does the desired behaviour. The "click" sound may stop the behaviour because it signals the end of the behaviour but also acts as a reward.
- At the start of clicker training, reward your pet with a treat after clicking. Reduce the frequency of treats over time.
- The click is a reward, not a cue or command. Over time, only click when the pet has done the desired behaviour in response to your cue or command.
- When clicker training, it is important to click immediately, while the pet is doing the desired behaviour, not afterwards.
- The clicker can also be used to "catch" and reward desired behaviours, such as holding up a foot, which the pet may do spontaneously during the day. The wrist strap allows easy access, so you can click at exactly the right moment.
Dimensions: 6 cm x 4cm x 1.5 cm
Material : Plastic + Aluminium
What's in the box
1 x Nunbell Dog Training Clicker with Wrist Strap